Zumba Sample On Exercise TV

Options
For anyone who's interested, tthere's a 5 minute Zumba sample from the "Exhilarate" DVD on Exercise TV under the "Cardio" menu. I don't do Zumba myself, but I know there are many on this board who are Zumba curious.

Replies

• Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Cool I'll have to check that out. I love Exercise TV
  • Jeniz01
    Jeniz01 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just have to say that I go to Zumba 3 day a week and i love it... its a great cardio workout whilst being fun at the same time, what more could you ask for & For those whom are Zumba curious, if you try the sample and like it, you should find the nearest place to you that is doing the classes and attend, its well worth it and you can just let yourself move :)
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the video. Can you tell me what page it's on under the cardio section. I'm showing 29 pages of videos.
  • Nickygurl1
    Options
    I agree with Jeniz01, it is the best fun ever and time flies, you keep on wanting to move even when it is over. TRY IT OUT :D!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    YouTube also has Zumba videos. I've been dancing along with several of them so I won't feel clueless and awkward when I work up the courage to actually go to a class.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I love ZUMBA!! I am getting my Zumba license on Sept 10 and I am so stoked!
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the video. Can you tell me what page it's on under the cardio section. I'm showing 29 pages of videos.

It's under the "Cardio" menu and it's the very last item on the last page. It's also under "Dance", at least on my menu (I have Comcast).