What does NSV stand ?

Hello, I am new to MPF and just wondered what NSV stood for thanks?

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Funny - I just saw someone else define this in another post. It's non-scale victory.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    non scale victory
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Non Scale Victory. (Like fitting into jeans you couldn't fit into a few years back).
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Non scale victory
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    THANK YOU! I've been wondering what it was for almost three weeks now LOL
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    LOL You're not alone! I must of asked 3 or 4 times not realizing that people responded but I never checked back to that post LOL Non Scale Victory! :) yay!
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    "Bump"

. . . . is another one you'll see frequently, and all that is supposed to do is 'bump' a post up to the top of the active posts list. Unfortunately, it's usualy posted as a comment by idiots who don't know what the f*<K they're doing, whopost it only minutes after the original post that's usually just getting active and not nearly in need of bumping.

Sorry, that was a bit of a vent/rant!
  • kuperamuviri
    kuperamuviri Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you!!!! Love that concept, one does need to take eyes off the scale now and then to stay sane!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    THANK YOU! I've been wondering what it was for almost three weeks now LOL

When I first seen NSV, I have asked what it meant as well.
  • "Bump"

. . . . is another one you'll see frequently, and all that is supposed to do is 'bump' a post up to the top of the active posts list. Unfortunately, it's usualy posted as a comment by idiots who don't know what the f*<K they're doing, whopost it only minutes after the original post that's usually just getting active and not nearly in need of bumping.

Sorry, that was a bit of a vent/rant!

actually alot of us, including myself, us that on here so we can bump it into our recent forum posts tab so we can look at it again at a later point because either a) we don't have enough time read through it thoroughly, or b) it has really great information in it that we want to come back to easily.
    so you can bump your rant on off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!