bye bye... 200's welcome 190's hopefully for a very short ti

m_erira
m_erira Posts: 52 Member
In about a week it will be 2 months of a new journey... a journey motivated for the sadness and the betrayed that God has transformed in a new opportunity to become a new me... 24 pounds lighter.... I just wanted to share with all of you the joy that I had today when the scale finally mark a number starting with a "1". My official weight 194 pounds as today according to my doctor's office staff... I still have a long way to go, but motivation is high especially after I finally start to see changes in my clothes, my level of energy, and my mood...
Thanks to all of you for your works of support and I hope to post again when I reach my second weight goal 180's/:bigsmile:

I post \ed a picture of my progress... is not the best ... but I'm still trying to figure it out how to post pics here!!!!

Replies

• bigdiddyjim
    bigdiddyjim Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats on being a "One-zie" :-)
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Theres nothingke on those old sclaes and the have the one hundred pound weights and 50 pounds weights to move down a weight bracket
  • iamrobyn
    iamrobyn Posts: 85
    That's wonderful! So happy for you and something to really celebrate! Enjoy the moment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!