100 Day Challenge.....You Game???

Options
SO my cousin and I started this back in April or May if you have ever watched the MTV show "I used to be Fat" it gives high school graduates 100 days to drop weight and get in shape and healthier. Well anyway it's motivating and amazing to watch. SO I know there are a crap ton of these out there, well at least I've seen other posts about it and well MINE starts TOMORROW. I have my post-it note countdown written from day 100 (8/20/11) to day 0 (11/28/11) August to November -- not as long as you may think. This 100 days is going to be getting back to the basics....calorie counting as BEST you can; Drinking your WATER; working out 3-5+ days a week doing cardio and weights at LEAST 30 minutes a day. You can do this. WE can do this. I can NOT promise to hold anyone accountable because hey I'm a college senior and I freaking can't spend time worrying about 932480293840928 other people, if you friend me and are doing this challenge with me I'll motivate as best I can but I can't log onto this message board every day. Sorry But I can't. So I encourage you to join me to see what can happen in100 days. I know there will be some days that aren't perfect but we aren't perfect are we? Just accept it and move on with your day. My 100 day challenge begins when I wake up in the morning. Will you join me?

Replies

• omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Definitely down!
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    me, me, me!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    i'm game!!
  • dukefanlisa
    dukefanlisa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • mzknowl3dg3
    Options
    That's such a good idea... Im down
  • cherylwimmers
    cherylwimmers Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea, I'm game.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect challege to shake the laziness I'm slowly getting accustomed to. Thanks!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am definately in... Thanks
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. So should we friend one another?
  • oamber0
    oamber0 Posts: 53
    Options
    This has come at a perfect time! I have been itching for new motivation and a challenge to keep me going! Count me it!
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    Great Everyone!!!!! Glad to have yall! :) Like I said Friend me if you want and you can watch everything I do haha stalk me if you will :) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • skyscudvr1
    Options
    Absolutely!! Need to be accountable...and that time frame is almost perfect for me to slim down for vacation!!
  • BerkeleyMama
    Options
    I'm in. New at joining challenges though, how does our team keep tabs and cheer one another on? Do we all "friend" one another? Can we start some kind of group within MFP?
    Thanks for this, I particularly need the additional structure. I'm deep into my food and water counting and the exercise needs a big kick in the rear end!! (my rear end....)
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Been on MFP a while but never joined a challenge yet. Also wondering about the logistics of it. Good luck everyone!!
  • Imahottmess
    Options
    This sounds great! Will be running tomorrow!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im definitely up for this :) Id love to be at my goal weight by xmas so this sounds perfect! I'll friend you :D
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    I have to re-nig on it for one day. Due to a series of unfortunate, unexpected, and unprepared for events, today was BAD. (not to mention I've been sick all day =[ ) I have to start 2 days later than everyone else *cry* I'll be finishing up on 11/30/11 -- good luck everyone else!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Soooo, most of the challenges I've been in have specific days to weigh in, report back, etc, etc, etc. Will we do the same? I just don't want to get mixed up and miss a weigh-in. Thanks. ~G.Mouse
  • Caz2678
    Caz2678 Posts: 49
    Options
    I know i'm a little late, but i'd love to join in too :)

100 days is perfect...plus then i can count them down on the calendar :) That will hopefully keep me motivated.