What R U paying for gas???

Options
SMarie10
SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
So, tonight in Des Moines I filled up the tank to the tune of $3.34 / Gallon - pretty much a bargain compared to a month ago. What are you paying for a gallon of gas???

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Phoenix - $3.85 for diesel
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    3.59 and takes about $120 to fill up my tank :'(
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Depends what I order at the lunch counter.

Ack! Sophomoric. Sorry. Yesterday it was 3.83.
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    $3.44 in Georgia
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    3.19, tucson AZ

it's been going down lately, here at least.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is cheap!!! We are at 3.64, that's the cheapest I have seen near us!!! Hopkins, St. Louis Park, Edina, Minnesota. I wish it was 3.34 here!! We have 4 cars to maintain and keep full of gas!!! I hope the prices keep going down!!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    filled up today for $3.50 at Fred Meyer with my fuel points discount. I'm in Vancouver WA
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    $3.49 per gallon.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Tacoma WA and it's $3.87 a gallon here :noway: I can't remember the last time we actually filled the tank up instead of just putting $40 in. I shudder to think how much to fill it...
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    We have oil in the province next door and we are paying 1.25/ litre so about $5.00/gallon. No complaining from you guys!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    108.9 a litre. I am in Edmonton Alberta.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    We have oil in the province next door and we are paying 1.25/ litre so about $5.00/gallon. No complaining from you guys!

Ouch! And here I was thinking it's horrible that I'm paying almost $4 a gallon
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    3.34 in Alabama - cost $62 and change to fill my Honda Odyssey today.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I saw it go down to $3.39 here in Omaha, which means my diesel should be dropping more as well! One place I saw it for $3.75. I should probably hit that up before it decides to jump again, but at least it's still at most $50 to fill my tank :bigsmile:
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    $3.59 in wisconsin.
    it just dropped down for about 2 weeks, & now its back up on the rise again :(
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Everett, Washington - tonight gas was $3.56 at Costco.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Approx 1.25 a litre in Ontario...so I suck at math...but 1 liter is about 0.26 gallons.....and in some parts of Canada is bout 1.47 a litre.... We're getting ripped gas!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Ouch! And here I was thinking it's horrible that I'm paying almost $4 a gallon
    Yeah, I guess we American's don't know how good we've got it compared to the rest of the civilized world. Can't get away from the gas guzzlers.
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Michigan Upper Peninsula $3.64 Shell...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    $3.65 in the Philly suburbs