Acai Berry Power 500 and IntaCleanse Colon Cleanse

Options
Acai Berry Power 500 and IntaCleanse Colon Cleanse. Did anyone see these featured on Rachel Rae and Oprah. I normally steer away from all this stuff, but I am seriously considering them. I found it on yahoo about this girls blog who told her story about it. She even put the research from cbs, oprah and Breakthroughs in Health Magazine did a segment on Acai Berries and how effective they are.
where it has been featured. Anyways there is a link to a free trial of each product on her blog as well...http://tinasweightloss.com/?p=yyy

I am pumped to try this along with eating right and exercise!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Acai Berry Power 500 and IntaCleanse Colon Cleanse. Did anyone see these featured on Rachel Rae and Oprah. I normally steer away from all this stuff, but I am seriously considering them. I found it on yahoo about this girls blog who told her story about it. She even put the research from cbs, oprah and Breakthroughs in Health Magazine did a segment on Acai Berries and how effective they are.
    where it has been featured. Anyways there is a link to a free trial of each product on her blog as well...http://tinasweightloss.com/?p=yyy

I am pumped to try this along with eating right and exercise!:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Make sure you check the fine print.
    You are signing up for a free trial, but will be charged if you do not call an cancel before the set time is up.
  • upskari4
    Options
    I have seen that ad as well. There are a few different ones actually. Like the above poster said Check the fine print! They charge something like $80.00 after the free trial! Go on Ebay you can get Acai products on there for a good price. :happy:
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you do a Google search, you'll notice that a lot of those weight-loss 'blogs' have very, very similar stories and language.

If you really want to try that stuff, go to a health-food store and check out what they have there rather than doing the free trial thing. Like others have posted here, there's some rather nasty fine print it's not worth hassling with.