Vicki from BL=

Options
Gross, filthy, disgusting pig.

She said she feeds her kids fast food every night and they dont even know what BROCCOLI is- unless they learned that at school.

UM hello you loser!

Sorry, I'm watching my recording from Tues and I just felt like having a rant.

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options

She said she feeds her kids fast food every night and they dont even know what BROCCOLI is- unless they learned that at school.

UM hello you loser!

• CLRacer2912
    Options
    totally agree! I can NOT believe she has made it this far! And I think Bob has every reason to think that she'll be like the guy from Season 1 and blimp back out after the camaras go away. Unless she makes some drastic changes at home, we'll see Vicky back on BL in a few years and she'll be bringing her daughter...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I swear it sounded like bob said under his breath "how could you?" when they shopwed her the vid
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    if they have fast foods all the time that doesnt say to much for her husbands cooking..:laugh: :laugh:
  • GingerKid
    Options
    Even my DD hates her. What an ugly ugly person she is. I cannot believe people would keep her :explode:

I hope her time at home blimps her up....
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I don't think her husband is a chef - I think that's Ed. I think Brady is a pharmacist. Regardless, Vicki is evil and I am sooo hopeful that Michelle wins. A big what for to the blue team!:smile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    if they have fast foods all the time that doesnt say to much for her husbands cooking..:laugh: :laugh:

Her husband isn't the chef, Ed is the chef (the guy that is still on the ranch).
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    to me it goes to show how important her kids truleey are too her. apparently they arent important and her job is more important to not cook meals or try to feed them semi-healthy. she is a evil witch, i really hope she gets some help and changes her life so her kids have a chance at a healthy life.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

UM hello you loser!

Wow... all the nastiness coming out of this thread is surprising. :cry:
    Granted I don't watch the show but really? We're hating someone for their unhealthy life choices????
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

UM hello you loser!

Wow... all the nastiness coming out of this thread is surprising. :cry:
    Granted I don't watch the show but really? We're hating someone for their unhealthy life choices????

No, I think everyone is hating her because she didn't go on the show to become healthy and lose the weight she went on the show to win MONEY! and that is sad. She has shown herself as a very spiteful person and THAT is the person everyone is hating. She has said that she doesn't feed her kids veggies and her daughter has to be way over weight because she only feeds them fast food. People are not hating her eating habits but the way she acts.:drinker: