i didnt eat all my calories and i wonder...

Options
would it be ok to have a glass of regular coca cola and maybe some saltine crackers (totally craving salt right now)? I mean, i know the coca cola is not good for me, but i am over 400 calories below what i should have.

Replies

• mommacarrie423
    Options
    would it be ok to have a glass of regular coca cola and maybe some saltine crackers (totally craving salt right now)? I mean, i know the coca cola is not good for me, but i am over 400 calories below what i should have.
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    Yah just add it to your chart. See what it does it shouldn't put you over your calories and even if it does by a little bit go for it. If your craving something your better off eating/drinking a serving and satisfying it then waiting and then going over board. The food diary is to help keep track but every now and again you might go over your cals by a little. I still have a vodka juice I just make sure if I'm gonna have one there's room for it or I add it in ahead of time so I don't have to worry about it. Hope that helps.
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it, because of all the sugars. How about eating some almonds? They are healthy and are calorie dense.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    When I am looking for something salty, I pop up some popcorn on the stove. I just add a pinch or two of salt and NO butter. Great snack!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    A calorie is a calorie. You certainly don't want to make a habit of it but it's not going to hurt every now and then and why give up something entirely if you enjoy it?