• zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    You look much more confident now. :D
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words!

I added some links to my post that will take you to some of my easy, delicious and super low-cal recipes. Please check them out!

-Chelle

1st of all congrats on your loss! Ur such an inspiration. 2nd did u experience any tummy trouble with the shirataki noodles?

First of all, I've lost almost another 20 pounds since this post and photo...!

As for the shirataki noodles-- I eat them every single day-- sometimes twice per day-- and I've never had even the slightest problem. They have been my salvation!

-Chelle
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    Keep up the work!!!! You look amazing!!!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You're 51! Cannot believe it.... You look like a young girl! Well done on the loss! You've put in a lot of hard work, so enjoy the rewards that come from that!

Good luck on the rest of your journey! You are going to be a smoking hot bod!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Please add me. You look wonderful. I really want to lose 60 pounds in three months. I was so disappointed when I only lost 17 pounds my first month. I also started attended Zumba classes.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Doing great!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great Progress!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You've done some spectacular work and look great! Oh, and THANK YOU for the incredible recipes! Can't wait to try some of them. :happy:
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOUR NECK, holy crap you look ah mazing

Awesome loss beautiful laday :)
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congratulations this makes me want to eat more Shirtaki miracle noodles using your recipes. I look forward to my next goal of 50 lb goal. Oh and it is because of your encouragement for me to post more after I wrote on your Shirtaki post, that I have been doing what you said. Thanks for these links also. Do you count carbs also? If so how many carbs? I want to follow your example.:flowerforyou:
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done!!! :)
  • finallychelle
    finallychelle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations this makes me want to eat more Shirtaki miracle noodles using your recipes. I look forward to my next goal of 50 lb goal. Oh and it is because of your encouragement for me to post more after I wrote on your Shirtaki post, that I have been doing what you said. Thanks for these links also. Do you count carbs also? If so how many carbs? I want to follow your example.:flowerforyou:

Goodness! I had forgotten this post even existed!

I'm almost 20 pounds lighter than this pic, now.

I don't really count carbs but they seem to take care of themselves by the way I eat. I usually finish each day with lots of carbs to spare.

I used to be a carb-o-holic but shirataki noodles have brought sanity to my eating habits by tricking my brain into thinking I'm eating pasta.

I eat rice, on occasion, and make my "Skinny-ish Rosemary Potatoes" from time to time. You really need to try that recipe. They're SO good and the finished dish has almost the exact same number of calories as the raw potatoes you started with:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/finallychelle/view/skinny-ish-rosemary-potatoes-167583

I still have lots of weight left to lose but I've never been more fit in my life-- even when I was a size 6!

Interestingly, I haven't lost any weight in MONTHS, yet my clothing sizes keep going down.

Thanks for reading my posts. It's been a fun ride, so far!

-Chelle
  • roeh
    roeh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations!!!!!
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Congratulations! I want to check out your recipes. Thanks!
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! thanks for the lunch ideas
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    12 Weeks!:smile:
    Now that really motivated me!!!! and your skinny Margarita recipe just revived my weekends:drinker: !
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you looking great:)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration for sure!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • BoobieM
    BoobieM Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!