10:30 and i'm starving...

Options
Hey everyone! I was just curious what some of you do when it gets to be this late and you are starving?? I have a huge final exam tomorrow so i'm not going to bed anytime soon! lol:noway:

Replies

• kkremer522
    Options
    Hey everyone! I was just curious what some of you do when it gets to be this late and you are starving?? I have a huge final exam tomorrow so i'm not going to bed anytime soon! lol:noway:
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    when it gets late and im studying for finals i chew on ice cubes. haha. you have no idea how satisfying it really is. :tongue:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Drink a glass of water, wait 20 minutes and see if you are still hungry. If it is true hunger, I figure my body needs the extra calories and get a HEALTHY snack.

Lynnie
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I have been studying all day and I started to get hungry and sleepy. I decided to take a break, grab a bottle of water and workout. I got 20 min of exercise in and drank 1 1/2 bottles of water. Not hungry anymore and have a ton of energy to push through the rest of my studying. Well if I could stay off this site I would get more done.:laugh:
  • Lonnie_Clark
    Options
    Hi there. I know the feeling. I just got done working out and ate my dinner and I'm still hungry...I think. What I am going to try is some hot tea. I think having something to slowly sip might just keep me busy until my body realizes it is full. Good luck.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Apple, Apple with Peanut butter is you are ok on your cals.
    They help keep up your energy and fill you up, THAT is after you have drank your water to make sure you are not just thirsty.
    Good Luck dear we are pulling for you.
    --Diann...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I just had a bottle of water and 2 pieces of PB (cashew nut butter quite actually..lol) & "Simply Fruit" toast...yum!

Perfect combo is something carb/protein especially if you'll need to be staying up studying....it'll give you some good energy to keep alert!:drinker:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I find that the fat free, sugar free jello works great and it is only 10 calories for 1/2 cup! I keep it made all the time for time is needs!