30 Day Shred Support

Options
2»

Replies

• jackelyn14
    Options
    I'm actually starting it again today. Motivation and support would be great! :)
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I re-started it. I'm now on day 3, level 1 and hopefully I'll be able to stick with it this time :)
  • dchillin65
    dchillin65 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I remember when I first bought 30 Day Shred a year ago and I couldn't finish 3 days in a row. I finished level 1 this time in 10 days, taking a day off before starting level 2. I love level 2. I'm doing everything that I hated to do before. It's really pushing me and I can see the difference. It's nice not having to rely on the changes at the scale to see a difference.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I remember when I first bought 30 Day Shred a year ago and I couldn't finish 3 days in a row. I finished level 1 this time in 10 days, taking a day off before starting level 2. I love level 2. I'm doing everything that I hated to do before. It's really pushing me and I can see the difference. It's nice not having to rely on the changes at the scale to see a difference.

I've been noticing a lot more defintion as well since starting it. I can see muscles in places I didnt know I even had muscles! :tongue:
  • blueberrypancakes
    Options
    Starting Level 2 today, day 11!
    i can already see the changes in my body specially my abdomen, back and shoulders :D
    i use 3lb weights.

feel free to add :D<3