THANK GOD MY SCALE RAN OUT OF BATTERY!!

Options
IT IS A SIGN! I have been gaining and losing the same 1-2 lbs for the month of August and its getting so frustrating. Ive been eating 1200 calories net and eating at least 75% of my calories back. Doing strength training for about 4 weeks now and I even incorporated 2x of bikram yoga this week and plyometrics. I am sick of my scale! Tomorrow is my vacation to Atlantic City and I wont be tracking for 3 days. Hopefully, I wont gain any and Im certainly not expecting to lose.

Im gonna weigh myself when I get back and after that SAYONARA! The stress is not worth it. After all, Ive reached my first goal weight of 120 just in time for this vacation.. I hope I dont look that ridiculous in a two piece. /endrant.

Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel but you are probably just at a plateau, shove through it and I'm sure you will reach your second goal!
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Maybe 120 is a good weight for you and your body recognizes it. A weight is just a # but other indicators will tell you in you're heathy or not. Also, muscle really does weight more than fat. Perhaps you've hit your goal weight without even knowing it. :)

Some will say to spike your calories a day or a meal. I've found this to work for me. Once or twice a week I go over calories a little, and once a week I go under [bc I'm already pretty low]. When I've done this controlled and purposely , eating good stuff that's higher calorie [almonds, natural peanut butter, olive oil] it's worked for me.

Enjoy your vacation.