Seniors Club

Options
I have been one busy girl today making chritmas cards. Kind of late to get started. But one of my dieting buddy on another site sent me one of hers and it inspire me to do some. Maybe I can get some done to send to my special buddies.

I ran short of my calories today. Need to do better tomorrow. Have to make a run to the store. Want to get items for a reccipe I saw posted here. It sounds so good.

Hope you all are doing fine.

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I have been one busy girl today making chritmas cards. Kind of late to get started. But one of my dieting buddy on another site sent me one of hers and it inspire me to do some. Maybe I can get some done to send to my special buddies.

I ran short of my calories today. Need to do better tomorrow. Have to make a run to the store. Want to get items for a reccipe I saw posted here. It sounds so good.

Hope you all are doing fine.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

I am down by 1 lbs this morning. ::happy: Life is goodI got my water bottle out and ready for today. :drinker: I was up late last night embroidery on my machine. :wink: Working on Christmas cards. Oh what fun.:smooched: gotta make a grocer store run this morning.

gonna concentrate of getting more water in todayl. I ddrinks lots of coffee but really run short of the pure healty plain water. I got my calories down But didn't get enought calories yesterday. I don't do any exercise for I have bad back and leg problems I can walk a little way and then I have to sit down. I do ok at walmart for they have benches to sit down and I have the buggy to hold on to. I do as much as I can but no formal exercise. So my weight will come off slow. But heck I got the rest of my life to eat healthy And I do feel better just after 1 week of keeping track of my caslories. They make it so easy here.

I have a scale monitor and I have to weigh every morning then it goes into a nurses station to keep up with my water retention. If I don't get on the scales every morning they are calling me..

Talk to you guys later
    HAVE A WONERFUL DAY.