NSV???

Options
Just wondering how long it takes before you get one!

Replies

• BARBIED0LL
    BARBIED0LL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    NSV: non-scale victory.
    You can have one right now.
    Examples of an NSV:
    Deciding to change your lifestyle to lose weight

Traditional NSV is being able to fit into a smaller pair of jeans.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Been doing this about a month, think I've had one in that I've got 3 shirts I can't wear in public any more because the collars and chest are so loose I expose myself.
  • dragonfly1120
    dragonfly1120 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Been working on this for about 6 weeks now. My clothes are loose and I just measured 1 1/2" loss in my waistline!!!!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 5th week and i haven't had one quite yet.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options

I would beg to differ. You've been here for 5 weeks?!? That is totally an NSV! I see an NSV as anything that you can look at in your life that is a celebration of the healthier choices you are making for yourself. I celebrate my NSV's almost every day: didn't eat the costco birthday cake at work all week..NSV! Exercised away my extra calories from dinner...NSV! Dropped 3 inches from my waist...NSV! I can wake up in the morning without feeling like I'm dragging a sack of potatoes around my neck...NSV! Own it! Celebrate it! Celebrate YOU!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options

I would beg to differ. You've been here for 5 weeks?!? That is totally an NSV! I see an NSV as anything that you can look at in your life that is a celebration of the healthier choices you are making for yourself. I celebrate my NSV's almost every day: didn't eat the costco birthday cake at work all week..NSV! Exercised away my extra calories from dinner...NSV! Dropped 3 inches from my waist...NSV! I can wake up in the morning without feeling like I'm dragging a sack of potatoes around my neck...NSV! Own it! Celebrate it! Celebrate YOU!

thanks! I never looked at it like that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!