What did you have for breakfast today?! :)

Options
Goodmorning everyone! Hope everyone woke up feeling positive & great today. What did you have for breakfast this morning?!

Me..

- 1 & 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean! (1 cup is 13g protein, 10g of fiber & 6g sugar!) but I had to have a cup & a half because cereal is just my absolute favorite in the morning!! Lol!
- 1 Cup of Blue Diamond Unsweetened ALMOND MILK!
- 4 strawberries cut into slices.
Total = 275 calories & quite filling!! :)

Replies

• jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    1/2 whole grain bagel topped with one egg over easy and avocado slices on top, salt and pepper...heaven!
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I love Kashi. The cinnamin Harvest is my favorite.

I had a egg beaters egg white omlett with green peppers oinions and salsa. Yummy!
  • Mentzerj
    Mentzerj Posts: 44
    Options
    1 cup of OJ, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of strawberry yogurt, some frozen blueberries, and a scoop of whey protein, all blended up together into a smoothie - pretty much my breakfast everyday, heh.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I had Quaker Maple Oatmeal Squares, sliced strawberries and a glass of milk. :) Yummy!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1 cup of OJ, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of strawberry yogurt, some frozen blueberries, and a scoop of whey protein, all blended up together into a smoothie - pretty much my breakfast everyday, heh.

That sounds sooooo good!!!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on whole grain toast and a cup of almond milk. Yummy and filling!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    special k cereal with cinnamon sprinkled on top and a banana in .5% milk
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    260g of egg whites
    1 small grilled chicken breast
    banana
    mix of kiwi & strawberries
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1 tsp of i can't believe it's not butter and 2 tsp of brown sugar.
  • ohpretty
    ohpretty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Original Special K mixed with 4 large strawberries, half a banana, cinnamon, and 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Yum :]
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Breakfast on the go for me: fiber one bar and an apple. My usual morning meal is weight control oatmeal, but I think I did ok today.
  • NicoleLauren17
    NicoleLauren17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I scrambled an egg with a low calorie slice of cheese and divided it between two corn tortillas. Roll and enjoy! It was only 191 calories!
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    one egg, two egg whites scrambled with 1/2cup beans, shredded carrots, and feta cheese. SO filling!
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Scrambled two eggs with a little sarrachi(sp) sauce made a sandwich on whole wheat with some cherry tomatoes on the side.
  • jjbell34
    jjbell34 Posts: 37
    Options
    2 boiled eggs, banana, and Yoplait light strawberry yogurt
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    1 Cup Frosted Mini-Wheats with a tablespoon of low sodium peanut butter and just a splash of skim milk over it.

I microwave the peanut butter until its runny and then I drizzle it over the cereal. Then I add the splash of milk.

Very satisfying and very very low sodium, which is why I eat it.

About two hours later I worked out.
  • oktoberblu
    Options
    1/2 cup of Gluten free oats
    1 tblsp of pure maple sugar
    1 tblsp of flaxseed oil

Trying to get flax oil in without tasting it too much. This was not a successful combination, but the maple sugar made it not taste too bad. :)
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 2 egg whites, little bit of red pepper, mushroom, tomato, and green onion with a tiny bit of cheese and some skim milk :) under 300 cal
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I made 3 scramble eggs with sweet peppers and onions. 1 Trader Joes' hash brown. Was going to have a glass of OJ, and decided to eat a medium size fresh orange instead.
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I was halfway through making pumpkin protein pancakes when I went to go add the milk and it was all gone. My ex whom I live with (not much longer thank God!) has a lovely habit of devouring and ploishing off things. Thhis morning it was almost an entire half gallon of milk, as it was nearly full when I went to bed last night. Had to scrap the pancakes . . .

Instead I had a mushroom omlette with monteray jack cheese and a high fiber low cal english muffin. A little high in calories than I normally like to have for breakfat (415), but I am going for a vigorous hike shortly.