Wu Yi tea

Options
Anyone try this tea and does it have any value?? I know the only real way to lose weight is with exercise and a healthy diet, but ALMOST signed up for the tea this morning in a desperation effort to break this rut I'm in...........even knowing it's probably a scam??

Anyways, if you've tried it or know someone who has, I'd really like to know.

Happy weekend everyone:flowerforyou:

Replies

• NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Anyone try this tea and does it have any value?? I know the only real way to lose weight is with exercise and a healthy diet, but ALMOST signed up for the tea this morning in a desperation effort to break this rut I'm in...........even knowing it's probably a scam??

Anyways, if you've tried it or know someone who has, I'd really like to know.

Happy weekend everyone:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    It's just a really expensive box of green tea, with some terrific scams attached. . .
    (some brands actual include other leaves that act as laxatives, such as senna leaf).

Save your dollars, (and your colon. . .) and go buy yourself some regular green tea, which in a few studies has been shown to boost metabolism.:flowerforyou:
  • amccarville
    Options
    i got it and it is not worth it. just get green tea, tastes better and is cheaper.:grumble: :angry:
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm SO glad I didn't get sucked in :noway:

Guess I'll go out and buy some green tee (and a case of bud light of course:drinker: :drinker: - no wonder I can't lose weight!)