S.B.F. Challenge. . . December 12th

Thought I'd make up for not posting at all yesterday by starting today. . .

I'm in non-exercise mode, apparently. I'm just so tired by the time I get home that I collapse. I don't want to push myself into the wall (last time I was really stressed out I got sick for about two months, and was useless) so I'm trying to watch my eating (easy because there's zero time to snack) and add more walking to my commute (walking to the subway instead of taking a bus is a 20 minute walk). . .I've just sort of tabled my normal routine until the strike is over (day 35 now and counting. . .)

Take care of yourselves!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Thought I'd make up for not posting at all yesterday by starting today. . .

I'm in non-exercise mode, apparently. I'm just so tired by the time I get home that I collapse. I don't want to push myself into the wall (last time I was really stressed out I got sick for about two months, and was useless) so I'm trying to watch my eating (easy because there's zero time to snack) and add more walking to my commute (walking to the subway instead of taking a bus is a 20 minute walk). . .I've just sort of tabled my normal routine until the strike is over (day 35 now and counting. . .)

Take care of yourselves!:flowerforyou:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    wow...you sound like me! I haven't been to the gym in three days now and thankfully this is my last day of school so I'm hoping my stress is going to calm down! Today I'm skipping the gym because it's the first day of my hell for this month! So it's going to be all about calories and not going to the store for all the junk food! :noway:

I'm also upset because that means I'm not stepping on the scale this weigh-in because I can already tell I'm bloated :grumble: Oh well...I've got to print off my final project and get ready for my last day of school! :drinker:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I'm glad I am not the only one not exercising. :tongue:
    My inlaws are leaving some time today. It's strange that I feel like I have been doing more since they've been here, but I haven't. I think having to tell them what to do seems like i am doing more than just doing it myself. Make sense? I'm also ready to get back to healthy eating. Nobody has wanted to cook (my MIL has extreme sensitivities to foods cooking and gets migraines so I haven't really known what to have her make), so we've eaten out three times this week and boy do I feel gross and fat. I didn't make the best choices for next week but I had to pick things that my hubby could throw in the oven. I am going to try to eat lots of salads.
    My lap top is broke until we can afford to get a new power supply for it. I have to climb the stairs to use the desktop so this will probably be my only post today. I hope you all have a blessed day and don't stress too much!
    MM
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Happy Friday! :flowerforyou:
    Wednesday I worked both jobs and didn't have time to exercise. Yesterday was our fall Sports Banquet, so I planned to splurge (as you have to eat what they serve, rarely healthy options) and had intended to workout... didn't happen. Back today, getting ready to go lift and maybe run on the treadmill. It's too cold to run outside and I HATE treadmills, but need the cardio.

Hope everyone can survive the funk and get back on track!
    Arianne :smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    So now I'm exercising for four! :laugh:

Yesterday I walked around the park (4.5 miles). Today I should drag the bike out. We have three days of nice weather. I need to get a few items from the store, so I might-as-well bike there. I'm thinking gym is in my future too. Today's other goal is to slow down my eating and enjoy my food.
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Hi, everyone. I'm afraid my posts are pretty boring. Same thing each day. Get up. Go to the gym. Stay within my calories. Drink my water. But, those are my goals each day.

Today, my office is having a retirement luncheon for our boss, his chief assistant, and another head guy. I've been here 15 years, and they've all been here longer than that. Change is a'comin'! So, my goal for that is to make the best choices I can and not over do at the luncheon. My secretary is already saying that she is not going to do well at this luncheon.:sad: I'm trying to stay in denial as much as possible.:huh:

Have a great day!

Bobbie
  • I just can't keep myself away from those Christmas cookies so I put them in the trunk of my car. Lol.

I don't know why but I just CAN'T not eat them! :explode:

So they're in the trunk. And I live in Minnesota so it's probably colder than my freezer in there anyway so they'll be fine until Christmas.

Today is the first Friday I'll have to survive through with this whole thing. I'm pretty accustomed to getting wasted on Friday and we always have people over. So what i think I'm going to do is get no-calorie soda, have mostly shots and have a glass of water between each drink/shot. That was I can keep my body hydrated and slow myself down so I don't get sloshed because i always eat when I drink and the more I drink the less control I have over myself. :wink:

Goals for today:

No Christmas cookies
    A glass of water between each drink/shot
    No eating after 8:00 PM (this is going to be a toughy)
    30 Minute Shred before eveyrone comes over
    60 minutes of cleaning before everyone comes over

Whew, I can do this! :glasses:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    another day and no gym :grumble: I was so tired I couldn't even hold my head up!

Now I'm off to dinner and I've picked out three things that are within my calories so I know I'm good for the night!