So Nervous!!!

Options
NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
I'm about to talk to my boss and put in my 2-weeks notice...I'm so nervous! I just don't want to dissapoint anyone, ya know?

I don't know why I get so caught up in these kinds of things. I'm sure he'll be kind of glad to see me go! LoL...I haven't been the model-employee....

Wish me luck!

Replies

• NewMK08
    Options
    I'm about to talk to my boss and put in my 2-weeks notice...I'm so nervous! I just don't want to dissapoint anyone, ya know?

I don't know why I get so caught up in these kinds of things. I'm sure he'll be kind of glad to see me go! LoL...I haven't been the model-employee....

Wish me luck!
  • upskari4
    Options
    Good Luck! :smile:
  • amccarville
    Options
    good luck to you!!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My stomach just turned reading that. I'm having flash backs. Good luck to you!
  • NewMK08
    Options
    It's done! I feel bad...But, I'm just glad that's over with! Now I can start a job I will love....TEACHING!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm glad that's over!
  • amccarville
    Options
    yeah:flowerforyou: :happy: glad you got that over with and can now look to the future and to being happier:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OH man! I'm SOOO bad at leaving jobs. It always ends in a sobbing session. Haha. I get too attached. I think I might have a bit of an ego problem... you know the kind? Where I think they NEED me so I can't let them down. HOW SELF OBSESSED OF ME!!!!

:happy: What will you be teaching? Good luck with the future!
This discussion has been closed.