confused~Help please

Options
I have been doing exercise and watching what I eat for 2 weeks now. I thought I was doing ok...but my tummy seems to be getting bigger??? I am not gaining weight though or losing any :indifferent: I am just curious and wonder if I am doing things wrong :(

Replies

• HSmamato4
    Options
    Pregnant? ;)

Just kidding. Have you taken measurements?
  • Twinkletoes11
    Twinkletoes11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Haha no definitely NOT pregnant. :laugh:

No I haven't taken any measurements..I got my tape measure out tonight to do that though!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    could be bloating.. or water weight, from a change in what your eating..
  • MB4ever
    MB4ever Posts: 18
    Options
    Could be several factors. Are you drinking enough water so you don't retain any? PMS? Is the weather hot so you may have water retention? It also maybe do to eating a bigger size meal than normal and your bloated from it. I would measure and then maybe see in a couple days and see if it's changed any. Good luck.
  • JenGilronan
    JenGilronan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose the first few weeks...
    But keep with it!
    Take measurements, take pictures.
    Remember to eat right and fuel your body with the good stuff
    Good luck!
  • lindasheldon1348
    Options
    I have found if I eat a lot of beef I don't lose. I also think the menu needs to have enough of each group-fiber, fat, protein. Other than that I don't have any other ideas. Hope it gets better. I'm not losing as fast as other programs that I have been on so I need to be patient. It will start to come off. Don't get discouraged. You will see reults when you stay determined. I will say an extra prayer for you. It's not always easy but it will be more than worth it if you stay on program. How much weight do you want to lose?
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Are you working your abs? My pooch looks bigger after an ab workout. Watch your salt intake and drink planty of water to keep away the water bloat too!
  • Twinkletoes11
    Options
    I have cut my portion sizes down a lot. I probably don't drink as much water as I ought to be doing.
    I want to lose around 24lbs
    I will take some pics tonight and also my measurements. And see how I get on.
    Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • Twinkletoes11
    Options
    Are you working your abs? My pooch looks bigger after an ab workout. Watch your salt intake and drink planty of water to keep away the water bloat too!
    Yes I have started doing a few Sit Ups in the last few days.
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    More muscle means more calories you burn, in the beginning my muscle gets bigger faster than my belly fats goes(I also can eat like a boyscout on days that I excercise).

This is bad but I allow my clothes to tell me if I'm loosing, measuring my body isnt fun, so I don't do it . Feel free to ad me as a friend if you like!