Jack3d???

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
Have any women out there used this supplement when lifting? And if so what is your experience with it? I know it contains a bit of creatine...that worries me! THANKS!!!

Replies

• GreenTea703
    Options
    Not a female, but I tried some from a guy at work. There is no other word to explain how pumped up I was other than saying I was JACKED!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Not a female, but I tried some from a guy at work. There is no other word to explain how pumped up I was other than saying I was JACKED!
    Hahaha!!! Did you take it right beofre your workout and do you take any other supplements??
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I got some Jack from a girl at the gym. I guess it was ok, but it left me a sweaty mess. I think it would be ok for you to try? You could always spit it out if you didn't like it.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Just this week the owner of my gym gave me some right before my workout. I didn't ask for it, and he acted all secretive about it, like I was going to have an incredible workout from the drink. Um, yeah, whatever. I just drank it to be polite.
    I'd literally just finished an espresso on an empty stomach, so having that made me feel like I was on speed. Can't say I enjoyed the workout any more than usual, and I got tingly skin, which is apparently common. Didn't notice enough of a difference to try it again. Would rather just focus on good nutrition, and hitting my macros.