Terrified of Losing My 'Girls'! Ladies?

Options

Replies

• chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    No offense, and I love you guys, but I am an A. Yes. A simple 34 A which will go down even more...

But I can understand, as I am well endowed in the derriere, and I don't want to loose that.. looks way too hott in jeans.

Haha, but enjoy your DD or your C.. because some of us have no idea what Bs are like!

DITTO . am AA would like to make A ...A "B" cup is just a pipedream xx
    At least no need of sports bras to contain when exercising!! :bigsmile:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok I have gone down, I am now in a very comfortable 36C and I LOVE IT. I no longer have to buy over the shoulder bolder holders, bra's that look like they were made to hold up mount rush moore! 36C's come in some awesome styles and colors and are soo much sexier. And as you can see :noway: in the dress I am wearing in my profile picture with a size 36 C one can purchase a very nice push up bra that puts those girls exactly where you want them :blushing: I can wear really sexy shirts with out the buttons in the front bulging open. Everything about the size C makes me like the look of me so much better. Now people look at ALL of me and see soemthing nice looking instead of just the girls.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I can wear really sexy shirts with out the buttons in the front bulging open.

Amen sister. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    My husband, gotta love him, says he actually likes me heavier because my boobs are bigger :) One thing I've heard that might help you feel better is to make sure you do toning exercises that focus on your chest (pushups, bench press, etc) because if the muscle behind your breasts is toned, it can help them appear perkier. Don't know if it really works, but it's worth a try :)

My hubby said he liked me better before I lost the weight because my butt was bigger. He's a butt man, what can I say. But in my opinion, there is still plenty there!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Well I am a male, sorry,
    but my gf is "well endowed" as well
    her cup size has fluctuated as shes gained and lost weight,
    But hasn't sunk below a DD,
    I guess it depends on how your body reacts and where the most easily available weight is to burn.
    Not to mention,
    you may have E's now, but losing weight proportionally would mean that they will still LOOK the same size to everyone else because they are shrinking with you, and maybe if youre lucky, they will stay about the same size as the rest of you shrinks.

:wink:

Hopefully a guy answering hasnt offended:flowerforyou:

I like what he says!

I have lost 20lbs and "this time my girls havent left me 36Ds" but my bf does say they look bigger now because my stomach front and sides has slimmed. So...:bigsmile:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I originally lost 150 pounds I went from a DD to a D which was fine. The problem was I had to roll them up and put them inside the cup, they looked like empty water ballons. They had no filling. I couldn't stand it, I had always had boobs, and like you, liked them. I also knew my hubby is a "boob guy" so...I got implants and I'm thrilled! I've known people who have lost weight and really embraced the smaller size but I just couldn't do it! :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Kiss those puppies Bu-Bye.

The upside to a slightly smaller chest is that you look thinner.

What are they but big bags of fat anyway, right?

I'm a C and have never had a problem attracting any guy.:drinker:

Good luck to ya!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Guess I'm just a boob girl. I like having big boobs. I've never had a problem finding pretty bras... no back problems, etc. To each their own, I suppose.

This is one time when I really don't think the grass is greener on the other side for me. :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I used to be a boob girl before I had kids. My first pregnancy ruined them & then 2 more pregnancies & 2.75 years of breastfeeding under my belt, they are far from decorative any more. :tongue: They need some surgical help.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Guess I'm just a boob girl. I like having big boobs. I've never had a problem finding pretty bras... no back problems, etc. To each their own, I suppose.

This is one time when I really don't think the grass is greener on the other side for me. :tongue:

Pffft...who needs huge boobs when the rest of ya is smokin'?:bigsmile:

But yes...the big bags of fat will leave you no matter where it is.:ohwell:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I don't know how long you have had E's but I was an F like I said earlier and your back will start to hurt after awhile you will get ugly indents in your shoulders if you don't already from your bra. I got down to 130 pounds and they were still huge but if you pushed me with your pinky I might have fallen over :noway: :bigsmile: Hubby and you will love your boobs and your new smokin body!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    not even funny how mushy mine are now and such loose skin (I had two babies) in addition to losing the weight. Even if I put a push up bra on, the loose and mushiness of them don't do much for nice cleavage!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Rajuli
    Rajuli Posts: 10
    Options
    I have to say that it is pretty insulting to all the girls with A's to say that a C is tiny. I think that if you loss weight in your boobs- it is because your boobs are not "really" as big as they may seem, your true boob size is hiding. You boobs will be their true healthy size when you are at your healthy size. Appreciate what you have. All boobs are beautiful boobs. Being disappointed for not being an enormous size is a small price to pay for being healthy and being their for you beautiful child. Anyway boobs are for babies not for attraction and for men, they are their for offspring just like you should be- Health First! Looks Second. Sorry if I seem harsh- I just get sensitive when girls who actually have boobs complain about being "small", when they will always be bigger than me.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have to say that it is pretty insulting to all the girls with A's to say that a C is tiny. I think that if you loss weight in your boobs- it is because your boobs are not "really" as big as they may seem, your true boob size is hiding. You boobs will be their true healthy size when you are at your healthy size. Appreciate what you have. All boobs are beautiful boobs. Being disappointed for not being an enormous size is a small price to pay for being healthy and being their for you beautiful child. Anyway boobs are for babies not for attraction and for men, they are their for offspring just like you should be- Health First! Looks Second. Sorry if I seem harsh- I just get sensitive when girls who actually have boobs complain about being "small", when they will always be bigger than me.

Well, I certainly didn't mean to offend you. However, I will say that I would never get upset over someone who already had longer legs than me complaining about having 'short legs.'

I am not comparing myself to anyone else. I am simply saying what I want for ME. It is not a concern over 'attracting men' I already have one, who is already attracted. I just think big boobs look nice on ME, and since I have never 'not' had them, it freaks me out a little to lose them.

I feel like I have been having to defend myself this whole time. :huh: I am allowed to just want big boobs! :ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I just think the topic of breasts is a touchy one for a lot of women. Those that have "big" boobs, usually have some sort of issue with them. Women that have "small" breasts have some sort of issue with that, too. It boils down to body image (once again) with women in our society.

If you enjoy your big breasts, allenhm, more power to you!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,405 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm another small busted gal, and if I wasn't so nervous about other people's reactions, I'd buy some girls! And a C would be good for me. But it is perspective-you're used to a larger size. Having always been an A (lucky to be a full B when nursing:ohwell: ), a C would seem big for me.

I'm thinking that as you lose weight, you will lose some of the fullness for your girls. But, if you incorporate some good chest exercises, you can strengthen the pec muscles underneath. My ladies definitely aren't growing-or going, as my weight isn't really changing-but my hubby has noticed a difference just because of the muscles underneath :blushing: I don't know if it would be the same when you have a little more oomph over those muscles, but maybe!

(hope this rambling made some sense!)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Mine haven't really gone down much. I went from a 36D to a 34D. The cup sizes fluctuate slightly with the chest circumference sizes. I've lost some of the fullness, but mine were never really perky to begin with. My bf can see a difference, but because I've gotten smaller all over, he says they're still proportional, or even a little large for my body since I'm short and my waist is pretty small. Everyone is unique, but in general if you have an hourglass shape, you'll maintain that even when you lose body fat. I have a hypothesis that very fibrous breasts will maintain their size better than breasts that have less glandular tissue and more fat. But that's just an educated guess and I have no idea if it's true because I don't go around asking women how fibrous their breasts are. :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I have no idea if it's true because I don't go around asking women how fibrous their breasts are. :laugh:
    :laugh: yea probably not the #1 cocktail party icebreaker...:noway: :bigsmile:
  • smsmithart
    smsmithart Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ive lost my boobs too from a big d to reg c
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I have no idea if it's true because I don't go around asking women how fibrous their breasts are. :laugh:
    :laugh: yea probably not the #1 cocktail party icebreaker...:noway: :bigsmile:

I, however, will be using this at dh's Christmas party next year. :laugh:

SBS - that's a pretty darn good theory! It makes sense! It is surprising how many "inner workings" there are in breasts when you get down to it!