am i an idiot??

Options
ok everyone is saying to make sure and eat your exercise cal. but i thought you had to burn more than you consume in order to lose weight. what am i missing???? i dont get it:grumble: :noway:

Replies

• amccarville
    Options
    ok everyone is saying to make sure and eat your exercise cal. but i thought you had to burn more than you consume in order to lose weight. what am i missing???? i dont get it:grumble: :noway:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

I am bumping something for you to read.
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ok, I bumped it. It is the links that you want to read over and over and that will explain the whole deal. I know it can be confusing. But it works. I started here the end of July and I have lost 56 lbs. Tomorrow is weigh in day, so that number will change. :happy:
    Good luck to you.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Cliffs Notes Version....
    You ARE eating less then you are burning. It's just MFP has already built that in. If you exercise then you are increasing the deficit even more...but you HAVE to get enough food for your body to function properly.