HRM

Options
Anyone have an HRM they would reccommend? I'd really like to order one. I'd love for it to be $100 or less, but I'm willing to pay more.

Replies

• 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Anyone have an HRM they would reccommend? I'd really like to order one. I'd love for it to be $100 or less, but I'm willing to pay more.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Stick with the Polar brand. My wife and I both have f6 models and love them. I burned 663 calories in my spinning class last night. I knew I was have a good workout but now I have some numbers to back it up. I can also see what my heart rate is as I am exercising. Not to mention how many calories I have burned at any point during my exercise.
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I also have a Polar F6 and I'm loving it. I have tried others and I like this one the best. I got mine on line and payed a little more than a $100.00 for it. I just happen to hit a sell.

Pat :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Polar F6
  • ironweber717
    Options
    Polar is the one to get. I have a Polar F1, S210 and RS800CX.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    Okay, so ****'s Sporting Goods has the Polar F6 for just under $100. I'm going to splurge. I maybe shouldn't....but I really want to be one of those healthy people who can run forever I've always admired. I'm going so much better all ready, and I'm happy with my body with the exception of some more upper body strength - but I really want to train my body the right way. So, I'm going to ****'s after work and before my run today to buy one!!! Yay!

PS - that is so funny that they bleeped out ****S!!!!
  • bcakes81178
    Options
    Ok...sorry this is a silly question:blushing: ....but are you guys talking about the wrist ones? I've read a couple different things. Some people say to get one with a whole chest strap deal because they're the only ones that are accurate.

Also, when looked online (which was a couple weeks ago, so I may not be remembering correctly...they say the memory's the first to go!!! lol) they were way more than $100. So I'm thinking I wasn't looking at the right thing.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    Ok...sorry this is a silly question:blushing: ....but are you guys talking about the wrist ones? I've read a couple different things. Some people say to get one with a whole chest strap deal because they're the only ones that are accurate.

Also, when looked online (which was a couple weeks ago, so I may not be remembering correctly...they say the memory's the first to go!!! lol) they were way more than $100. So I'm thinking I wasn't looking at the right thing.

It's a wrist watch that coordinates with a chest strap. You have both while you workout. So it's accurate. And the F6 was $98.99 at ****'s, on sale.
  • bcakes81178
    Options
    Does the chest strap gimmick come with it, or is it something I would have to buy separately?

Logically, it seems like it would come with it...but when I looked on the Polar website, it doesn't look that way.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    Don't worry, it comes with it. :smile:
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    I debated back and forth between the F4 and F6 - and honestly, what it came down to - cost! I just couldn't spend that much on the F6/F7, and the F4 was pretty basic and had the features I was after.

Anyways, I JUST ordered a F4 for $65.00 with FREE overnight shipping!
    https://www.prohealth.com/shop/product.cfm?product__code=N0439

Can't beat that. :smile:
  • SteffCooley
    Options
    Oh, here is also the link for the FREE shipping over $50 order.
    http://www.couponcraze.com/coupons/prohealth/

(there are several coupons for Pro Health, but I just used that one)

When I was checking out, it gave overnight delivery as a "free" option too..... so heck yeah! I chose it!!

Hope somebody else snatches up this deal! I am excited!!
  • bcakes81178
    Options
    Don't worry, it comes with it. :smile:

Hahahaha....thanks.... I always worry about stuff like that. I'm a "never read the fine print" type of gal. Always bites me in the butt!!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    this thread really makes me regret not asking for a polar f6 for christmas :tongue: