What's for dinner tonight? Sunday

Options
anewrac
anewrac Posts: 52 Member
Hi!

I spent all day in bed yesterday flued up and wasn't interested in food at all.....totally not like me!!! But today I feel like a bit of comfort food, so I'm cooking blade steak slowly with onions and having mash and veggies.

What's cooking at your place Sunday night?

Rach x

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Its still Saturday here, but Im making this for dinner tomorrow, minus the noodles

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-stroganoff/detail.aspx
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have a Baby Shower so I won't be cooking but know I will be over in my goals. Oh well.
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For me it's a soup and sandwich kind of night. I'm eating one of my favorites, Cheddar Soup (Lots of veggies and a little bit of cheese for flavor). So rich, but not bad for me!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    well it's only Saturday night here...

I felt like scrambled eggs with pepperjack cheese, onion and a slice of 95% fat free oven roasted white turkey lunch meat...not too exciting but yummy and light.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    BLT's! Pure simplicity. :)
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Hubby had a pizza and I had a homemade protein shake. I try and keep it really light at supper
  • wanttogetskinny
    Options
    It's still Saturday here. I had a tuna melt on whole grain bread, cucumber slices w/ hummus, and (for dessert) some Wheat Thins Stix (cinnamon flavor).

Sunday's dinner will probably be a huge salad with grilled chicken, and a small side of rice and corn.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Grilled (over coals, mesquite and apple wood) chicken that's been marinating in crushed fresh peaches, lime and varous seasonings with a liberal dose of Tapitio hot sauce in the mix. And fresh out of the garden Patty pan squash.
  • akburmeister
    Options
    Its still Saturday here, but Im making this for dinner tomorrow, minus the noodles

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-chicken-stroganoff/detail.aspx

YUM! I'm totally stealin this for Sunday night dinner :) But I will add whole wheat egg noodles.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Organic black beans, ground turkey, yellow onions, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chili powder, cotija cheese and chipotle sauce...yum :bigsmile: 568cals per generous serving