To anyone who ever sleeps in...

Options
For some reason today I woke up only about 20 minutes ago, it's 12:11 PM here, and I have had nothing to eat/drink yet!!

How on earth do I catch up on all of my calories without stuffing myself silly :noway:

I have normally already had breakfast, a small snack (fiber one bar), and I'd be making lunch right now :frown:

Replies

• Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For some reason today I woke up only about 20 minutes ago, it's 12:11 PM here, and I have had nothing to eat/drink yet!!

How on earth do I catch up on all of my calories without stuffing myself silly :noway:

I have normally already had breakfast, a small snack (fiber one bar), and I'd be making lunch right now :frown:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    The ONLY days I get to sleep in are the days I don't have to work the next day so I stay up late and therefore don't have a problem eating my calories :drinker:

There are plenty of high calorie healthy foods...not sure what they are though:bigsmile:

Sorry can't be much help...I'm sure someone can give ya some ideas though :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    The ONLY days I get to sleep in are the days I don't have to work the next day so I stay up late and therefore don't have a problem eating my calories :drinker:

There are plenty of high calorie healthy foods...not sure what they are though:bigsmile:

Sorry can't be much help...I'm sure someone can give ya some ideas though :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: It's okay thanks!! Maybe I will just stay up late tonight? :tongue:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I hear nuts are quite high in the calorie range? Honestly? If it were me I'd run out and buy one of those huge TV Dinner Sports Grill things. ): They're like a weeks worth of calories but SOOOO good. HAHAHAHAHA. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

I do this too. I LOVE sleeping in on the weekends. Oh man I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow! But I will be up late tomorrow night, and I'll have plenty of time to eat all my calories!
  • amccarville
    Options
    i just wish i could sleep in that long:sad:
  • laylae0714
    Options
    It's Friday. I'll be drinking my calories come 11pm.

That's what UGA is for, right?! :)
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    :laugh: I'll have to splurge and eat a big tv dinner later :tongue:

I planned on exercising today too... so there's even more calories :noway:

And I wish I was going out so I could drink all of my calories away :grumble: but nobody has plans tonight for some reason :yawn:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone addressed this issue. I never no what to do on the weekends when I sleep in and the timing of my meals gets messed up and my desire for food goes down and then I get most of my exercise in on the weekends... I have such a hard time with getting my calories in.

What I was wondering was since I was sleeping doesnt that reduce the calories I need because I'm not conscious or active... so a defecit wouldn't be as big as on a weekday when I'm up early and active???

Someone please answer this one for me... thanks
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    It's Friday. I'll be drinking my calories come 11pm.

That's what UGA is for, right?! :)

I wish I could go out. I was invited out, but I am so freaking tired. I need to get my sleep...I'm learning how to listen to my body now. Oh well.
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    I'm so glad someone addressed this issue. I never no what to do on the weekends when I sleep in and the timing of my meals gets messed up and my desire for food goes down and then I get most of my exercise in on the weekends... I have such a hard time with getting my calories in.

What I was wondering was since I was sleeping doesnt that reduce the calories I need because I'm not conscious or active... so a defecit wouldn't be as big as on a weekday when I'm up early and active???

Someone please answer this one for me... thanks

That's a good question too!! I never though of it that way, I know our bodies burn calories while we sleep also, but probably not nearly as much, right? :grumble: Why is this all so complex? :tongue: