NSV for a Non-Morning Person

Options
I am so not a morning person and I never have been. My friends know not to call me before 10:00 AM on weekends and my co-workers know not to schedule meetings before 9:00 AM if they need lucid answers from me. So, I am very proud to report that everyday for an entire week that I have completed my workout before work! This is definitely a first for me!

Replies

• Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is terrific!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I can relate. I've tried workouts in the morning, and I just can't seem to pry myself out of bed. WTG :drinker:
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I switched to exercising in the AM about a year or so ago, and I LOVE it. It's too easy to come up with an excuse if I wait until after work in the evenings. I also love entering the exercise before breakfast and seeing that negative number!! :)
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm a terrible morning person myself as well.
    I also love entering the exercise before breakfast and seeing that negative number!! :)

That would definitely motivate me, too! I'm super busy getting ready to move right now, but as soon as we're done with all that I'll be starting a morning workout routine (hopefully!). Can't wait to see some negative numbers here too!
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Please tell me how you did it (what motivated you) as I am NOT a morning person either. I don't go into work until noon (work 12 h shifts), and I still can't do/can't get my body to cooperate with morning workouts.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm totally jealous, as it's now 10am and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open and can't even think about working out yet... You rock!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing. I'm a night owl and non- morning person, so this just doesn't seem possible for me. i know it would be awesome if it were.
    Kudos to you!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Mornings and I are not on speaking terms. I've started and failed so many morning exercise routines. Thankfully, I now have a job where I work from home half the time. So I can go skating in the morning without actually having to get up any earlier than normal. Come home and sign in.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am super jealous! Great job!! I would love to exercise in the morning since my evenings are usually full of things to do and I have to schedule my jogs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!