700 calories to go?! What should I eat tonight?

Options
So I spent most of my day cleaning my apartment in preparation for family visiting this week. On top of that I did the 30DS, so I've burned a ridiculous amount today, unintentionally. I still have 700 calories left for today (only 7pm here) and I've already eaten dinner! Suggestions?!

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Handful of peanuts
    Peanut butter on whole-grain toast
    Cheese and crackers

And don't stress over it too much. It's only one day. Do the best you can, and get back to the normal routine tomorrow.
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm using some extra calories tonight on a greek yogurt, and some pita chips dipped in cottage cheese.
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    my new favorite 'dessert' is 1/2c of greek yogurt.. mix in 1tbsp of creamy peanut butter, 1tsp brown sugar (or splenda, to taste), some vanilla extract, some cinnamon.. creamy, delicious, LOTS of protein, AMAZING. omg.
  • hicenogle
    hicenogle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My favorite dessert snack is 1 Tbsp Nutella on 1 piece whole wheat toast. Pretty tasty for 150 calories!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    All of it sounds good, I hate it when I can't seem to want to eat the last two or three hundred calories....
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you know, I've never had greek yogurt or Nutella. I don't consume any dairy, so I think greek yogurt is out.
  • evymvan
    evymvan Posts: 7
    Options
    Margarita! You have earned it!
  • babyru527
    Options
    my new favorite 'dessert' is 1/2c of greek yogurt.. mix in 1tbsp of creamy peanut butter, 1tsp brown sugar (or splenda, to taste), some vanilla extract, some cinnamon.. creamy, delicious, LOTS of protein, AMAZING. omg.

I love this!!!!.....wish i had some greek yogurt to try this out!...
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have me a couple beers tonight to make up some calories...not that it will help a whole lot. I have a few hundred left and I'm getting ready to go on a bike ride....guess I'll make some popcorn too!
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    oops....I say split into two meals. Keep the fire burning. Eat a 500 cal meal. Protein, carbs and very little fat. An hour or so before bed, eat some nuts. 1 oz is 160 calories. 1.33 oz of cashews with water and your set. This should last you about 4 hours.

512 Calories : 44g protein : 33g Carbs : 4g fat

Turkey 222cal or Chicken 200 cal - Stir Fry

6 oz turkey breast 222 cal (I prefer)
    1/2 Yakisoba Noodles. Throw away the flavor packet. 185 cal.
    1/2 pack of frozen birdseye ultimat Stir Fry Vegitables. 65 cal.
    Kikoman less sodium soy sauce 2 tbl. 40 cal