BING!!! HELP

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
what do you or did you do when you binged!! ughh totally had a bad day today and over ate...

Replies

• jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too. But I gotta say, I've been on here for over 160 days and this is the first real big binge day...so I'm going to go to bed, wake up tomorrow, start a new day, and put it all behind me. Sound like a plan?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just suck it up and move on, that's the best plan rather than beating yourself up too much over it.
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up...tomorrow is another day...start over tomorrow and if it still bothers you throw in some extra exercise tomorrow to help burn up some of the extra you ate...binging is a good reason to never deprive yourself...if there is something you really want keep it in a reasonable amount but never tell yourself there is something you can never have again.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Me too. But I gotta say, I've been on here for over 160 days and this is the first real big binge day...so I'm going to go to bed, wake up tomorrow, start a new day, and put it all behind me. Sound like a plan?

Same here! I have been on here for a good month.. celebrated at a buffet last night O.O.. so I woke up today and just went on with my plans! The problem with "binging" is so many just give up after. Don't give up!!
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it, every bite, every sip of beer. Then I wake up and realize that today, is the first day of the rest of my life. New calorie count, new chance to workout, run, walk, and wallop some calories. You can only change what you can change. We are all trying to be healthy, and hopefully for life. Enjoy life, rip off the rearview mirror, and focus on the moment. Whether that means enjoying a great meal, or running a marathon. The goal is to achieve balance. One day, does not make your life. Lose the guilt.