new here but willing to learn & grow :)

Hellooo peoples :)
well i just joined this site today, hoping to be able to learn how to be able to have a better
health system, and grow. Im really motivated to stay on track of my diet. Ive been on a diet an off
and on again and off again for about 7 years now, so i figured its time to get started and get the ball rolling lol
Time to get serious about my health, because i dont want to have diabetes ( which my family thinks i might have),
so they think i should try my best at being active and losing some weight, and getting concerned about how i treat my body.
im willing to be focus, and i feel that if i work hard at this, ill finally be happy with myself, cause its hard sometimes to look in the mirror, cause i feel ashamed of myself, and whatnot, so im also doing this for my confidence.
Trying hard not to deal on the negative and work on being positive, So any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    I'm new around here too. I'm finding it extremely helpful, its a very positive place! Good luck to you!
  • jillrules169
    jillrules169 Posts: 56 Member
    Thank you! Im glad youve found it to be helpful so far. I hope i do too! Good luck to you too!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Welcome! This is one of the best places!
  • ejm1978
    ejm1978 Posts: 9
    Im new.. too.. good luck to you all!!! I luv this ap!!!!
  • I like that....LEARN & GROW.........I have learned 1 Day @ a Time...... & as of Aug. 13 I have accumulated 1yr on MFP & I LUV IT.! ! !
  • solflyer81
    solflyer81 Posts: 119
    Welcome! this place rocks! I absolutely love it! I m addicted! The community is awesome. Feel free to add me, browse my diary, chat/message me use me for support and/or help me too : )
  • jillrules169
    jillrules169 Posts: 56 Member
    awesome :)
    amazing help. thanks guys :D