Weight Loss Pills

Options
Are there any pills that are healthy for you that you can take to help with weight loss? I'm not looking for a pill to make all of my weight problems resolved (because I am exercising and try to eat healtheir). I'm just looking for something additional that may help. Any suggestions?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    Are there any pills that are healthy for you that you can take to help with weight loss? I'm not looking for a pill to make all of my weight problems resolved (because I am exercising and try to eat healtheir). I'm just looking for something additional that may help. Any suggestions?
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Answer is No unless you want to lose and gain it all back. I would say the slower the better its a life change and that does not happen over night. From expierence I would stay away from them.

Alisha
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    no. if you're exercising and eating right, you'll lose weight, just have to be patient. :flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    diet pills are just a waste of good money! i have done so much research and most diet pills have small amounts of green tea extracts and the rest are just fillers, no nutrition.
    so use you money to buy more healthy food or new clothes
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I drink diet Green tea and take L-carnetine supplement; don't know if it is speeding up my weight loss but I thought I'd give them a try.
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    my boss just ordered us these diet pills
    we should get them by monday
    ill let you know how it goes
    they are by new extention
    we take vitimins by them and we like it
    so she ordred these weight loss pills
    the are called
    integra lean irvingia
    look it up
    sounds like it should be good idk though
  • duswithers
    Options
    I take a pill called thermochrome. It doesnt make me lose weight but gives me an energy boast with out a high. Which gives me the drive to get my work out in.
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know it is really tempting to try a pill to help lose weight...it is all in the interests of getting healthy. I totally get it. I just have to share this story....My dad needed to lose a lot of weight in the 1970's, as he was getting gall bladder surgery. His doctor (our family doctor at the time) prescribed weight loss pills to lose weight. Long story short...these prescribed pills had an ingredient in them (speed) that weakend his heart and he died of a massive heart attack several months after getting his gall bladder out...he was still taking the pills. Those pills were approved by the government for prescribing in Canada (and the US).
    Point is, it is just not worth it. I know dealing with weight loss can be a struggle and there is nothing harder. Be gentle with yourself and give your body time to adjust to the new lifestyle you are introducing it to.... I am sure you will lose weight in time. Congratulations for how far you've come :)
    A.