Vending Machines!

Options
I have a horrible relationship with the vending machine at my work. It is all the way at the other end of the building, which is a good thing, but it is filled with what every vending machine has...JUNK!

So, 2 funny events happened to me during the past week. Once, I wanted a bag of BBQ Chips and they got stuck! 85 cents wasted, but 1 pound of my waist! Woohoo!

Today, I was going to go for the Ho-Ho's, but I only had 75 cents and they upped the price to 85! Woohoo! Of course, I still got something from the vending machine, but it was a healthy Granola Bar.

Anyone else have some funny food stories...?

Replies

• Jefferson716
    Options
    I have a horrible relationship with the vending machine at my work. It is all the way at the other end of the building, which is a good thing, but it is filled with what every vending machine has...JUNK!

So, 2 funny events happened to me during the past week. Once, I wanted a bag of BBQ Chips and they got stuck! 85 cents wasted, but 1 pound of my waist! Woohoo!

Today, I was going to go for the Ho-Ho's, but I only had 75 cents and they upped the price to 85! Woohoo! Of course, I still got something from the vending machine, but it was a healthy Granola Bar.

Anyone else have some funny food stories...?
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    God is telling you something. Repent!!!!

Why don't you set a goal next week of not going to the machines and if you're successful come up with a non food reward.
  • Jefferson716
    Options
    Good idea! I try not to bring money with me so I don't go...it is just hard sometimes. Next week I hope to report a vending machine free wek!