Detoxing

Options
I'm thinking about detoxing starting Sunday to clean out my body. I did some research, and it said for the first two days to drink fresh fruit juice. Does this mean if I want orange juice I have to squeeze the juice out of oranges haha or can I buy fresh juice somewhere?

Replies

• amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm thinking about detoxing starting Sunday to clean out my body. I did some research, and it said for the first two days to drink fresh fruit juice. Does this mean if I want orange juice I have to squeeze the juice out of oranges haha or can I buy fresh juice somewhere?
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Detoxing isn't necessary... our bodies are designed to detox themselves through proper nutrition and exercise. I'm one who never recommends doing liquid detoxes.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What psyknife said. I did a bit of researching on detox diets and from what I could tell no medical professional would ever promote these kind of diets. Your body has an extensive detox system in place already! Just feed it with water and your fantastic organs will keep you clean.
  • longears
    Options
    I think some get caught up in the detox talk because they say you can lose weight on it.. Not always true. We all know how it works eat less and move more. Easier said than done .