Hello...

Options
My name is Dani.
I was new as of yesterday sometime in the evening. Anyways...
I'm 20 years old and have always had problems keeping my weight balanced.
One month my clothes fit just fine, then the next they are too big and after that too small. Always changing. D:
I've been looking for something easy and not time consuming to keep track of my weight, exercise and etc and this is what I've decided to try.
I'm sorry I'm a bit quirky I don't socialize or post much about myself often. Which is something else I am trying to change because I am now looking for a part-time job while I finish school.

Nice to meet you all. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Vanyr
    Vanyr Posts: 6
    Options
    My name is Dani.
    I was new as of yesterday sometime in the evening. Anyways...
    I'm 20 years old and have always had problems keeping my weight balanced.
    One month my clothes fit just fine, then the next they are too big and after that too small. Always changing. D:
    I've been looking for something easy and not time consuming to keep track of my weight, exercise and etc and this is what I've decided to try.
    I'm sorry I'm a bit quirky I don't socialize or post much about myself often. Which is something else I am trying to change because I am now looking for a part-time job while I finish school.

Nice to meet you all. :bigsmile:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome :D You'll love it here:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, Dani! This is a really easy to use website & the people on the boards are great! I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome Dani:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! were glad to have you :bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome Dani Were glad that you are here!