Wicked cool NSV for MEEEEEE

Jelleebean
Jelleebean Posts: 212
edited October 1 in Success Stories
i've been wearing elastic waist, or tie up waist bands most of the summer, because they're comfortable and quick, and i loved the style of short or capri that they were... today, i wore jeans that i haven't actually worn since i tried them on about 3 months or so ago...and they were snuggish then.... today, they are loose.... and on autopilot, when i went to the *potty*, i pulled them down without undoing them... *happy dance* :D:D::D:D:D

sooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Woohoo! :flowerforyou:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Yay! Congrats!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    that's awesome! wtg!!!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Love IT!!! Fantastic Job!!! Makes you feel soooo good, yes?
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    yay! that's excellent.
    hope the same happens to me, i go back to work after having the summer off. no more casual clothes, so i hope my working wear fits better, or is loose!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Very cool congrats
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    GREAT NSV for you!! :)
    I love being able to pull down jeans without undo-ing them.. undoes all those times I had to lay on the bed to get them done up! lol
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    That's wonderful!:happy:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    GREAT NSV for you!! :)
    I love being able to pull down jeans without undo-ing them.. undoes all those times I had to lay on the bed to get them done up! lol

THIS!!! My actual first weight-loss goal was to fit back into ALL of my work clothes that were getting far too snug at the end of the school year. The other day I put on the tightest pair of pants (that I had to lie on the bed to button) and they were still a little snugger than I like, but I could button and zip them without any struggle. Being able to pull them down without undoing them would be icing on the cake.

Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!