Replies

• kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    how can that be
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuates day to day based on hormones, bowel release, water weight, salt intake. I think that's probably why they suggest only weighing yourself once a week consistently at the same time (usually in the morning buck naked) than every day. Or if you do it every day, only count the weight at the once a week. More encouraging results I think.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty as a daily weigher :blushing: & I've been bouncing around like crazy the past 2 weeks. It happens to everyone. The previous post was right on. Don't be discouraged, drink a lot of water & keep making good chioces & you'll be back down again in no time.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You will drive yourself crazy this way. As stated before, weight flucuates. If you eat lets say....a can of soup. It may have 1500 grams of sodium....sodium = water retention so you may see an increase on the scale.

I have had a month inwhich I did not lose 1 pound....but lost 5 inches.

The scale can be evil:devil: ...dont let it get to you.

Keep up the good work!
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have to echo what everyone else has said. It's water retention! I also weigh myself everyday, but I only count one of those weigh-ins as the main one. I set a date and stick to it. Don't worry - its all about the water :)
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    thanks guys great help