Advice needed - Thanks :)

Options
Hi everyone :)

I hope you have had a fantastic week where ever you are :-D

Ok so the past 10 days have been a bit of a roller coaster for me.
I am epileptic and 10 days ago I had a seizure and it effected all of my taste buds and left me very unwell. I went into a very low mode, I was eating everything in site, no exercise and that was the 12th Augest. This went on for 6 days and I was surprised to lose 1.1lb at weigh in on the 15th HOWEVER I jumped on the scales sneakily * bad I know * and put on 3lb caught up with me by Wednesday BUT I got on the ball again as I WILL NOT let my epilepsy beat me and I have exercised even if only alittle everyday, eaten really well and sneakily AGAIN looked today, lost the 3lb plus alittle more - I KNOW I am looking into things and I could go up tomorrow by my true weigh in but how would I mark it?? :-S
Last Monday I lost 1.1b - This week I have been up and down 3lb plus alittle more - Have I lost 3lb plus or would it just carry on from my 1.1lb?? :-S

Sorry to be so confusing -

Sarah xx

HOWEVER - INCHES STILL LOSING - NEARLY AT MY GOAL OF 135LBS AND FROM OVER 200+ LBS I THINK THATS RATHER OK :-D

MUST.NOT.WEIGH.DURING.WEEK!! ONLY ONCE A WEEK !!! * NOTE TO SELF :-D *

Replies

• NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Never mind the 3 pounds..you gained it, you lost it again...it cancels out. Just count anything else beyond those 3 pounds.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Just post how much you weigh tomorrow and MFP does the calculation from your last weigh in. But yes, you would carry on from the 1.1 lb loss last week.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    First off my wife has epilepsy also and you just confirmed something we have been thinking for awhile. She has been having problems with her taste preferences for awhile now. They change all the time!! We did not realize it was a side effect of the epilepsy. We thought it might be her meds but were not sure. So thanks for that!
    As to your question I think you answered it yourself. Don't weigh yourself everyday. I weigh myself every other day but only log once the scale says I am down (or up) a pound for more than two days. Thats just the way I do it. Once a week is even better but I am more impatient than once a week lol. So listen to yourself in other words. Once a week is fine and don't stress out about it or it will drive you nuts!