Perfect 10 Buddy Club 13/13

Options
Morning!

How is everyone today? Ive got to work for part of the day and then i will hopefully get in a workout. Not sure what kind yet,still got a sensitive stomach. I bet I barely ate 1000 calories yesterday:frown: I counting my cals today to make sure i get enough...funny, I usually don't have this problem:tongue:

How many Calories does everyone get? I get 1700 before my workout and then I use a heart rate monitor so i can make sure i calculate my calories burned accurate. Then I eat those cals:happy: so I end up with any where between 1900-2100,depending on my workout. Im not sure WHY i was having a hard time staying within those numbers? Thats a good amount of food,if i made wise choices.

Have a great day....My challenge today is to get my water in,get my workout in,and of course stay with in my calories!

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Morning!

How is everyone today? Ive got to work for part of the day and then i will hopefully get in a workout. Not sure what kind yet,still got a sensitive stomach. I bet I barely ate 1000 calories yesterday:frown: I counting my cals today to make sure i get enough...funny, I usually don't have this problem:tongue:

How many Calories does everyone get? I get 1700 before my workout and then I use a heart rate monitor so i can make sure i calculate my calories burned accurate. Then I eat those cals:happy: so I end up with any where between 1900-2100,depending on my workout. Im not sure WHY i was having a hard time staying within those numbers? Thats a good amount of food,if i made wise choices.

Have a great day....My challenge today is to get my water in,get my workout in,and of course stay with in my calories!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Saturdays are slow day's for our Buddies.

My goal is to stay on target with my calories and drink lots of water.

Heading out to Volunteer at the Boy's & Girls Club for a Christmas Craft Party with for Kids.

I will check in later.

Have a great Day!!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Big party last night, so I am just rolling out of bed. DH took son to 9 am basketball practice :love: and I got to sleep in. I didn't do so bad with the party food (ate a lot of veggies and cocktail shrimp plus one killer chocolate truffle) , but I didn't do so well at the mexican restaurant that we went to before hand. We have another party tonight, so I'd better plan a little better.

I get about 1500 calories a day to answer Punka's question. I am not allowed exercise, so that is usually all I eat :sad: Sometimes if I'm desperate, I will add in my shopping or cleaning as exercise, but I know that is only a mind game.

Hope you are feeling better Punka! Have a good weekend everyone.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I get 1400 a day, and generally get 200 - 250 extra for exercise. I tried 1200 for a couple weeks and lost nothing. This past week (thursday is my weigh day) I did'nt lose anything either. I have been sad and very discouraged for the past two days, but haven't strayed from the plan. :cry: I've been exercising daily, never going over my calories (cept one time this week I went over by about 200). I don't know whats wrong with my stupid body. :explode:

I think it might be my scale's fault. I ordered myself a digital one for Christmas, since the one I'm using now is about 400 years old, and varies about 6 pounds depending on which way you lean when you're on it. :huh:

We will see.

Kelhun - yay for sleeping in! I don't remember what that is, but I have a vauge recollection of it being nice! :bigsmile:

Plantlady - you are such a doll, I need to get myself out volunteering for things. I should try to be a little productive outside my own home. :tongue:

Drink water, ladies!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Punka I hope you feel better

I get 1300 calories per day and after I exercise I ususally get about 400-450 more. I have a hard time staying within my limit on the days i don't exercise, so I really try to get those workouts in.

Today I did a 45 minute video and last night I did a 30 minute video, followed by about 30 minutes of stretches and ab work with the ball.

Tonight I have a Christmas get together and I made a peppermint cheesecake (low fat everything and they won't be able to tell the difference. Hopefully I'll be able to stay within my limit. I've had lots of fruit and grilled cheese so far today.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Have a great day everybody. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: