2»

Replies

• mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Monday - 3.3
    Tuesday - 3.6
    Wednesday - 5.0

Keep up the great work everyone! I'm shooting for the strength training tomorrow!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    4.33 miles walk/run Monday
    3.56 miles walk/run Tuesday
    2.50 miles walk/run Tuesday night
    3.04 miles walk/run Wednesday

13.43 total
  • mom2nate08
    Options
    Where is everyone??? I hope you are all able to get some miles in this week!

Monday - 3.3
    Tuesday - 3.6
    Wednesday - 5.0
    Thurdsday - 2.6

Total so far this week - 14.5
  • mom2nate08
    Options

Monday - 3.3
    Tuesday - 3.6
    Wednesday - 5.0
    Thurdsday - 2.6

Adding another 5.6 for today for a total of 20.1 for the week - still haven't managed that strength though!
  • reese66
    Options

Monday - 3.3
    Tuesday - 3.6
    Wednesday - 5.0
    Thurdsday - 2.6

2.5 miles walking today...
  • mom2nate08
    Options
    Nice job Reese!
  • reese66
    Options
    Nice job Reese!

Thanks, you too!!!
  • Skinny_foodie
    Options
    Hey all!

So I fell off the grid this week. We were audited at work and for all the ladies, do you ever get COMPLETELY drained the week before your period? I worked late 3 days and the other times I was working just to stay awake!

I ran 4.5 miles, but that was it.. did one day of strength training too..

I am sure we have all had "those" weeks. I promise to step it up this week.

Thanks for those of you who were checking in on me. I'm all good, I just had a long wee and didn't get it all done.

Thanks ladies, look for the challenge for next week! I'm getting back on the horse!! :)
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Hey all!

So I fell off the grid this week. We were audited at work and for all the ladies, do you ever get COMPLETELY drained the week before your period? I worked late 3 days and the other times I was working just to stay awake!

I ran 4.5 miles, but that was it.. did one day of strength training too..

I am sure we have all had "those" weeks. I promise to step it up this week.

Thanks for those of you who were checking in on me. I'm all good, I just had a long wee and didn't get it all done.

Thanks ladies, look for the challenge for next week! I'm getting back on the horse!! :)

I am always drained right after my monthly. Sometimes a few days before, I get to where I don't want to eat and I sleep tons. I just go with the flow, but I will force myself to do some type of exercise like light walking. It is funny We all have bad weeks, so I am rooting for you. By the way how is the 30DS working for you? I ordered Insanity and the firm so that I can have a variety of workouts on the days that i work, since my hours of work are very long (12.5-14hours 4 days/week). I am starting to go back to the gym on the days that I have off now so that I can really get some heavy weight lifting in (heavy for me). Anyway, glad that you have the right attitude of getting back up and getting going. Keep it up!
  • livinglifeandlovingit
    Options
    Hey peeps: count me in for 10 miles today for cardio. My strength training included upper body workout for 20 minutes medium weight. I hope everyone is hanging in there with the challenge.