Hi all, New Here- Short/Petite Friends?

Options
Hey everyone, I am new to the site. I am 24 years old. Looking to lose weight and become healthier. Are there any petite people who wants to be friends- since my height is only 4'7. This seems like a very motivational site.

Replies

• Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (2" on a good day haha) and am trying to get down to 115. I'm 26 and can always use more friends!
  • Cici2329
    Cici2329 Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm just under 5"3". Currently 120, goal of 115 - maybe 110.

Welcome!

Cici
  • EmersonLee
    Options
    Hi
    I am 5 feet even :) I am 123 and some change right now and my goal is 105.
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 :) That's one inch higher than 4 years ago when I was forever 5 feet tall. I am at 181 right now and hope to be 120, if not 115.
    Us shorties gotta watch our figure, don't ya think?
  • hunnybee262393
    Options
    I'm 5' on the nose, currently 168, looking to get down to 104 eventually.

Also trying to persuade my fiance to set a date for next year!

And I agree Meraid, definitely gotta watch the scales!
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. I guess that makes one of the taller ones! Wow! I'm at 130, hoping to get down to... not quite sure, wherever I feel good about myself.
  • ostera15
    ostera15 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2... Looking to get below 125 for starters.
  • tomekiat
    tomekiat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 trying to get back down to 130 lbs.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4'11+. Looking to get down to about 110, 10 lbs to go. Feel free to friend me!
  • Luna_Ivoree
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 124 and am looking to reach 110!
    Starting the weight loss project all over again. I hope this time is the right time :flowerforyou:
  • shar4n
    shar4n Posts: 2
    Options
    hi there, ive just joined also, my sister in law has lost loads using this website, i am aiming to do the same, i am nervous talking about my weight but i need help and support. xx
  • shar4n
    shar4n Posts: 2
    Options
    hi there, ive just joined also, my sister in law has lost loads using this website, i am aiming to do the same, i am nervous talking about my weight but i need help and support. xx
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm 5'2" and just joined the site. This is my second go around with weight loss. I previously used FitDay (back in 2008) to drop from 145lbs to 120lbs - then I let it all go <sigh>
    Now I'm back up to 145 and could use a little motivation. There's a really great thread in the Success Stories with before/after pics from "shorties."
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/268086-short-people-before-and-after-pics-please
  • littleminiwife
    Options
    I am 5ft, 28yrs old and weigh 115, want to be 105...not sure if its possible. Got 2 children,..Been stuck at this weight and want to prove to myself I can get rid of my mummy tummy....
  • nickieylaw
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 4'8 and 160lbs.
    I wanna get down to 130 or 135...good luck to everyone on their journey!:flowerforyou:
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    I hate been so tall 6' 1" you all sound really cool, :brokenheart:
  • ttextrovertt
    Options
    5 ft and have 45lbs to lose I LOVE that kids clothes are starting to have more adult looking piece LOVE
  • michelledruss
    michelledruss Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm 5'0 " tall. I currently weigh 110.5, I was up to 116.5. I would love to be back down to my prebaby 104 but not sure if that is going to happen. And my goal is to get strong, not skinny. I just had a hernia surgery so I am trying to get back to business. I just started doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and walking for 30 minutes 6 days a week.
  • michelledruss
    michelledruss Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you.