I'm back on track

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
YAY!!! I'm feeling much much better, less stressed, harder worked at work - but hey, I've told my employer, I'll do the extra hours BUT will not be rushign to get things done, as long as my job is done by end of day, no prob - employer agreed :drinker:

My eldest son is straightening himself out nicely now, and we are all excited about xmas, I am refusign to worry this year, if I forget something - well, never mind, just make an electronic note for next year not to forget it :laugh:

Stepped on the scale this morning, and I've lost a pound :happy: so I'm back to 30lbs lost, now I have to keep positive, I wanna lose another 3lbs before Xmas day - I've got 12 days in which to do it - and I am sure, that I CAN and WILL do it! :bigsmile:

there are absolutely loads of sweets and cakes in my kitchen cupboards ready for the family and any visitors I may have, and I'm extremely pleased to say that, at the moment they do not bother me in the slightest :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I'm feeling much much better, less stressed, harder worked at work - but hey, I've told my employer, I'll do the extra hours BUT will not be rushign to get things done, as long as my job is done by end of day, no prob - employer agreed :drinker:

My eldest son is straightening himself out nicely now, and we are all excited about xmas, I am refusign to worry this year, if I forget something - well, never mind, just make an electronic note for next year not to forget it :laugh:

Stepped on the scale this morning, and I've lost a pound :happy: so I'm back to 30lbs lost, now I have to keep positive, I wanna lose another 3lbs before Xmas day - I've got 12 days in which to do it - and I am sure, that I CAN and WILL do it! :bigsmile:

there are absolutely loads of sweets and cakes in my kitchen cupboards ready for the family and any visitors I may have, and I'm extremely pleased to say that, at the moment they do not bother me in the slightest :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!