80 lbs. lost...mission accomplished! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• Nicju30
    Nicju30 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, you are awesome!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your lost!! You look soo amazing !!! You are inspiring all of us!! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cwagner30
    Options
    You are and amazing inspiration!! Congratulations on your amazing success!! You look fabulous!
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You look great!
  • Codyinaz623
    Options
    It truly seems impossible and out of reach...but look at you!!!!! You look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing:)
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Wow, just Wow! You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • SteppingOutofGrey
    SteppingOutofGrey Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Congrats on your loss and keep it up xx
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    You look great! Job well done! Congratulations!
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I got a message from my pastor's wife that said that I helped get her going on her weight loss. She's lost 16 lbs since July! You never know how you may help someone. Also, I want to say that just because I've achieved my goal, I am so far from being done. There is a lot of internal work to be done. I didn't become overweight from being totally cool with myself. I think that everyone has some sort of issue in their life, but this is one that I'm determined to overcome. Thank you all for your support!!!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Good work! Congrats. You look fantastic, lean and toned for sure.
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!! You sure do not look like a mother of 5!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    wow! congrats on you accomplishment! you look gorg!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely amazing different! I can't believe how much your face looks from the before and now pictures.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I am so very happy to hear that you're working on the internal stuff too - you're right, we didn't become overweight by being mentally perfect! I am about the same as you with my stats, and it's so so very motivating to see someone achieve what I wish to achieve! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations!

edited for nicer language.
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great :D
  • R_mageddon
    R_mageddon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!!
    Glad to hear you are working on the inner-you, too. I think so many just take off running without the mental/internal work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!