Plateaus...

Options
I know its been brought up tons....
I need some links to the great discussions.... cause I've only lost 1/2 a lb since Thanksgiving and have at least 50lbs to go still!

Help!

*** Note... that's part of the 1 1/2 lbs I GAINED over Thanksgiving too.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I know its been brought up tons....
    I need some links to the great discussions.... cause I've only lost 1/2 a lb since Thanksgiving and have at least 50lbs to go still!

Help!

*** Note... that's part of the 1 1/2 lbs I GAINED over Thanksgiving too.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump!

Good info. & I think a lot of us are hearing the "P" word sneaking up behind us....
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Thanks you guys.

When you are taking a new approach.... do you just do one thing at a time to see how it does or a few at once?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I try one new thing per week. If that thing doesn't work, I add another. I hope mixing it up works for you, Bunny!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    ME too, I got tons to lose still.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You do mini-goals, don't you? I hope once you jump over this plateau, your body thanks you & it just starts falling off! You deserve that!
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Yeah I have broken it down into mini goals.... the BIG goal was too much for my brain.
    I'd be happy with at LEAST 30lbs off by summer.... but I'd LOVE 50lbs off before fiance gets back.
    So, I need to re-figure things out.... I thought I had but it must of been a temporary thing
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    well THIS week I am trying new exercise. It is a walk 4 fast miles vid, 50 minutes. I am hoping the intervals will break thru the wall!!

I will let y'all know!:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    im with you !!!

i dont think i have hit a plateau technicaly ,, but i used to loose min of 2 lbs a week and now its barely 1 lbs.. i know im getting closer to my goal.. like 17 lbs left.. and it will get hard so i want to prevent a plateau by trying new things ... i think i will lower my deficit.. and see what happens..
    my work out are already pretty diverse,

i think there is also the fact that i am starting to feel confrotable of my body .. im am starting to think that i look not that bad now and maybe i can relax... i dont want to fall into that pit and give up.. i am not going to beat myself up though .. just going to start enjoying myself :happy:

hope you all break that plateau soon !!!!!!!!!!!
    may