3 weeks in introduction

Options
Hey,

I'm Becks, i'm 25 and i'm from Scotland. I started tracking my calories 3 weeks ago using MFP and I think it is great, i've not missed anything i've eaten so far.

Anyways, i'm 5'4 and i'm currently at 141lbs with a goal weight of around 130lbs, however this time last year i was at least 14lbs heavier. With the introduction of the gym which i'm now really into, I feel my weight loss has slowed down considerably despite my eating habits changing for the better recently with crash dieting removing alot of the initial weight.

So, I'm really looking for friends on here so I can have a look at other peoples diaries to see whats getting results, i'm 1lb up since starting which I find strange considering i feel smaller. I haven't been eating back my exercise calories but i'm going to give it a real go this week, but to do so i may have to exercise less to stomach it. Its a tricky process, especially since I am comfortable at the weight i'm at, however i'd like to improve my overall fitness and tone my body long term.

Help!?

Becks
x

Replies

• saeverman
    Options
    Welcome! How do you get it so others can view your diary?

Thanks,
    Stephanie E
  • maclynn62
    Options
    hi becks, well done on you're loss so far x
  • Becks20vt
    Becks20vt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! How do you get it so others can view your diary?

Thanks,
    Stephanie E

Change your privacy settings?
  • Becks20vt
    Becks20vt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi becks, well done on you're loss so far x

Thanks! Its not easy!

More friends needed! :)