workingirl1399
workingirl1399 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All
I am new to this, I am currently working out about 6 times a week, work 50 hours a week as well but dont have many friends that can relate to what I am attempt to accomplish. Other than my personal trainer. I would love to get to know more people hopefully in my area that would like to become friends and possibly even workout together....I have lost 35 pounds since May and hoping to lose another 20 before November, where I am going on cruise to The Bahamas

Lauren

Replies

• krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi My name is Kristal and I would be happy to keep you encouraged. I have lost 26 and I am trying to lose more. I wish you luck in your weight loss success. You can add me to your friends if you like. Most people are very motivators. Best Wishes
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Welcome Lauren good luck on your journey...feel free to add me....:smile:
  • butchc45
    butchc45 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello... Im new and love this site. Im getting married in November and I dont wanna be so chunky feel free to add me I need extra motivation.
  • linderk
    linderk Posts: 9 Member
    The skies the limit!!! You GOT this!!! Show em what you GOT!!! Add me!!
  • Mark4Fitness
    Mark4Fitness Posts: 11 Member
    Butch - congrats on your upcoming nuptials! Glad you joined this site as I believe there are so many tools at your disposal to help you with your fitness goals! Well worth the work to optimize your health!
This discussion has been closed.