Skinny Cow Candies anyone?

Options
I recently tried these and really like them. I think they're good for people who want candy but don't want to kill their day by chugging a snickers. Personally I rarely eat candy or sweets just because I don't really have a big taste for them, but these are good for when I do once in awhile. I found them at walgreens

Replies

• QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    I've seen them, but haven't bought any. I know I'd end up eating the whole box. =(
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    They're yummy!
  • amkersten
    amkersten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They are so good, my favorite is the heavenly crisp peanut butter.
  • mbrownks77
    mbrownks77 Posts: 137
    Options
    very yummy! and just the right size for a snack!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have tried the chocolate dreamies and peanut butter crisp bar - both are delicious and a ral special treat.
  • nurserange
    nurserange Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LOVE the ice cream sandwiches. Nice size for only 140cal. It's my little cheat for the day and helps take care of my sweet craving.
  • PaleoAnthro
    PaleoAnthro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Their candy bars are perfect! Just enough to curb the craving you're having without ruining your day. If you crave potato chips check out Special K Cracker chips, they're my new favorite snack :)
  • karhaz123
    Options
    They are delicious!! But I decided not to get them anymore because I think they are tooo good. If you know what I mean
  • AmyMcDonald808
    Options
    they are sooo good. I just bouhght them yesterday and have managed to have 1 a day. I still feel guilty like its too much but its my only sweet treat of the day. Its a big difference from the half a bag of truffles or half pint of haagen das ice cream everynight habbit I use to have :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen them in my part of the world but if they are as overpriced and chemical tasting as their icecream, I'll be giving them a miss!