I'm new! Friends please?

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm 17 years old, about 128 pounds and 5'3". I lost 30 pounds this past year, but then I put about 5 back on this summer. I'm looking to change my life for good!! I don't want a diet, I want a lifestyle change. And I think that this will really help me lose a bit more weight and keep it off this time!! Thanks for the support, everyone.

Please friend me (I can use all the support I can get!)

Replies

• Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi im Jade 20years old, welcome to MFP you'll find loads of lovely people on here.

We can be friends if u like? Give each other suppport and encouragement? Could do with some help myself :blushing:
  • tinytemple
    tinytemple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new on here too, in fact this is my first ever post! I'm 20, at university, 5 feet tall and 118lbs. I started losing weight in March though when i was 135lbs!
    So anyway, i'm here to chat about anything and for encouragement:) I know it's pretty tough trying to keep at it and you've done an amazing job losing all that weight already so I think what you said about a lifestyle change is really important!

Keep up the good work and pm me if you want to chat xx
  • Relentlessjt
    Relentlessjt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how do you add someone ?
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    First day today, looking for others to share knowledge and help, i must get toned and fit again. Come and say Hi.