Drinks

Options
Ok this may be a stupid question but am I supposed to track the milk I put in coffee? I have one coffee with a spash of milk a day.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• patriot201
    patriot201 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do. :)
  • MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Depends on how accurate you want to be. I log absolutely everything. That milk is calories and fat that you're adding so I would say log it.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Track everything that goes in.
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    I log it! I've actually stopped using milk in my coffee cuz I don't like to drink my calories.
  • ShannonMHS
    Options
    I'm a freak about logging and I've only been doing it a week now. But I do log everything, butter, cream cheese, whipped cream ... everything. Because all adding together they do add up to a lot if you're not careful.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. Every now and then I'll take a sip of milk, literally just a sip, to get the taste of something out of my mouth. I don't track that. But I put 2 oz of skim milk in my oatmeal and I do track that.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Absolutely log it. I also gave up the milk in coffee and switched to creamer. I know it's not really better but then I buy fat free milk for everything else instead of 1 or 2% and I think it saves me at the end of the day.
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the advice, i'll definately track it from now on so I know how much i'm having :)