S.B.F. Challenge. . . December 13th

Morning y'all.

Carrie - I read your post about perogies - I just made some yesterday, and I'm freezing them for Christmas dinner. I had two yesterday - to "test" them.

Other than spending four hours cooking, I went to the gym and did elliptical and walk/jog yesterday. Today, maybe more of the same, maybe a bike ride as well. We are going out to do our Christmas shopping today. If it doesn't get bought today, they don't get present.

Happy Workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Morning y'all.

Carrie - I read your post about perogies - I just made some yesterday, and I'm freezing them for Christmas dinner. I had two yesterday - to "test" them.

Other than spending four hours cooking, I went to the gym and did elliptical and walk/jog yesterday. Today, maybe more of the same, maybe a bike ride as well. We are going out to do our Christmas shopping today. If it doesn't get bought today, they don't get present.

Happy Workouts!

Mary
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Good Morning!

I'm barely feeling good enough to go over to a friends for movies...so the gym isn't even in the back of my mind today.

My main goal today is to get the water down! I've been slacking because it's cold and I'm just not that thirsty!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Morning,
    Yesterday was not a good day. I over did it so I was spotting and hurting pretty much all day. All I did was fold laundry and get lunch together (which was sandwiches so it was fast).
    DH is home so he's doing everything today. I am still hurting a little, but I was feeling pretty nauseated when I got u to use the bathroom. Count it all joy!
    I talked to my mom a little bit ago and told her we may not make it down for Christmas (first time ever I won't be with them) and she got kind of upset, "why not?!" Uh, hello? Have you missed everything I've been telling you for the last two weeks? I told her either something really good or really bad had to happen for us to be able to come. I don't know what she was thinking. lol.
    Goals for today: drink all my water and let DH do everything.
    Happy Weekend all!
    MM
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    These perogies were store bought! Not as good as the real ones! haha

Today I just hope not to over do it and drink all my water. Yesterday i worked and did good for eating. Today I work again. It seems the days I work I do really well! But I only work 2 days a week! :grumble:

I hope to lose my nexy 30lbs by the end of june. Do you think that is realistic? Only June because its my birthday! Well the 3rd is. But I dont think I could by then! haha
  • Carrie6o6
    Oh I have another question!!

Remember how I told you a guy at work asked me out? Well I told him I was married and all the other guys I tell leave me alone after that. This guy is not. Yesterday he was whistling at me, and still was "flirting" with me. As much as I love the attention (since im new to all of this haha) I said "There are a lot of other single girls here who are good looking" he started to shake his head and said "No, they are not as beautiful as you are" I knew I was blushing so I turned away and was kinda feeling awkward. Hes a good looking guy himself! haha

But I am married. Like I said I LOVE the attention, but I know its not right. I keep to myself and usually have headphones on. Ive already told him im married and theres no chance of divorce. What am I suppose to do?

Hes not harassing me or anything. Just when hes in my area he will flirt a bit. Not in a creepy way. Hes really nice and good looking hahaha
  • new to MFP, whats SBF stand for?
  • Carrie6o6
    new to MFP, whats SBF stand for?

Stronger, Better, Faster
  • aaahh ok, Thanks! :happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Your welcome!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Schedule got thrown off today, so not much of a workout. Went over my calories by around 100. Still need to get some more water in. We did manage to get our Christmas tree today. I got the grocery shopping done, so don't have to go at 7:00 in the morning before church.

Tomorrow: Get the tree decorated.
    Get the Christmas cards done and ready to mail.
    Church.
    Bake cranberry banana bread to have and to give away.
    Maybe bake some cranberry/oatmeal cookies.
    Treadmill.
    Water.
    Stay within calories.
    Laundry.
    Put my feet up.:tongue:

Hope everyone has had a great day today!

Bobbie