Overcoming frustration

Options
Why can't I seem to "get back on the horse"? I am soooooooo sick and tired of being fat but can't seem to stop sabotaging myself. I did so well for an entire year and now it's like I've lost my way and have no means of finding it again. I don't know what's wrong with me! I lost 60 pounds and have gained about 10 back in the last 8 months. I hate the way I feel, I hate the way I look, and I know what I need to do - I just can't seem to do it. And every time I have a set-back, it just makes me feel more frustrated knowing how much further I have to go to get to my goal. No, my goal is not unattainable nor unhealthy. It's just so far off...

Replies

• trailriderdee
    Options
    Don't waste time second guessing why, how etc, if you don't know you don't know. Been there!

I'd set a goal of just the 10lbs, and then track everything for accountability!

You can do it, you are just in a funky unfun slump, hard part is, only you can pull yourself out of it! Breathe deep and do it! :)
  • doriekaye
    doriekaye Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Set some mini goals. Try not to look at the big picture. Take one day at a time, if you have to, take one meal at a time. You can do this!!