Hoping to find some comrades in my battle against fat!!

Options
Hi everyone. Today is my first day on this site and already I love it. I would love to become friends with anyone else who is fighting the battle against the bulge!! I understand how hard it is and would love to provide support to others as I go about my journey to the new me.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    me :3
  • jillrules169
    jillrules169 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yesturday was my first day, and ive already found alot of help and support.
    id like to add you! :)
  • ilovelucy1026
    Options
    You are welcome to add me!:smile:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me tooo!! I am about a 5 weeks in and down 7lbs....there is great support on here
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Add me ~ the more the merrier!!!
    Wishing you all good luck in the battle!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

You'll definitely find new friends (who have become like family to me) & form GREAT friendships FAST on here. We're all here for similar reasons -- whether we're losing, gaining, or just wanting to live a healthier lifestyle.

Good luck on your journey & for anyone that would like to add me, don't be shy!! <3
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You are gonna love it here! Lot's of great people lending support. I am in need of some friends that will lend some support and praise. Many of the buddies I have now have become quiet. I am very supportive and am willing to help you but I ask that you return the favor. Please feel free to add me as a friend if this sound cool to you! Good luck to you!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for support with the battle. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me. :)
  • femmerouge
    Options
    I'm new too and would love to have you as a friend--we need all the help we can get! :smile:
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started on this website and Wednesday, but have been trying to lose weight since March 2011. I am currenting down 21 pds and my weigh in day is usually on Tuesdays.